The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Possibly selling up. Supra for sale. Price advice please.

LOGIE

Howdy. I've had my supra for 9 years and I love every minute I spend in it...but...I think it "may" be time to move on. I have been in this position before ie ready to sell and always been talked out of it by NON supra owning friends. I am out the loop on the value of supras as of late although I am aware that prices have went up. My car is..

1995 stock bodied 199 silver NA-TT auto

I done the conversion myself and spent a fortune doing it right. The engine is a low milage 2JZ GTE non vvti that I got Jurgen to source and import via yahoo auctions a few years ago.

The good bits:

1. Ohlins suspension struts.

2. Chris Wilson smic (in excellent condition

3. Tanabe touring exhaust with less than 3k miles

4. Double decatt with a 1 bar restrictor ring fitted.

5. Black headlining and sun visors (not retro fitted, came as standard

6. Stock black carpet ready to fit (not dyed it's a standard black carpet).

7. Active front spoiler.

8. A02B Lsd

9. I'll add more as I remember.

Bad points

1.Car would benefit from a blow over or a respray as there is some lacquer peel on passenger door and front bumper has paint damage due too frost freezing onto it a few years ago.

2. As with 99% of NA-TT conversions the manu function doesn't work.

Additional info.

If I'm to sell the car will come with the original 2JZ GE engine with the original na auto box still attached. Also has the rare A01B LSD for an NA.

In fact the car will come with EVERYTHING needed to put it back to its original NA status.

There are extras also. Like..

1. Genuine uk hood scoop with all fittings...even the intake that bolts onto the engine that takes the cold air down to the cylinders.

2. Spare uk TT auto clocks.

3.bosch 044 fuel pump. New.

4.Chris Wilson fuel cut defender.

5. Spare TT autobox and spare prop.

6. Spare set of uk glass headlights in mint condition

There is countless spares because I'm a hoarder not a seller. [emoji12]

So I'm after advice as to what price to put on this job lot. Not interested in breaking or selling separately guys.

Pics to follow when I get a chance.

Thanks for reading.

EDIT bad point number 3 fixed. Speedo now working great, 100%.

Edited by LOGIE (see edit history)

Nice car :)

I'd stick it up for £7500 with a view to getting £7k. I would also sell the spares separately as it will net you the most return. Including parts with a top end perfect condition car can work, but on a car that needs work you're going to end up almost giving the spares away.

On that note, PLEEEASE sell me your UK scoop :D

Hard one to price that... I'd think around 7k, but I would get that speedo sorted.

for a NA :blink: - these cars have appreciated in value.....

In fact the car will come with EVERYTHING needed to put it back to its original NA status.

Does that mean this will be sold as a NA?

Edited by imi (see edit history)

imi it's a working driving NA-TT. (With a few fault codes due to speedo not working) But comes with all parts to put it back to its original status

Ahh ok - so will be a NA-T when sold.

Best of luck with the sale - id recommend fixing the electrical gremlins and all small bits and pieces so that you can maximize your asking price