The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ticket for Scottish car show

drift_bear

Date - Sunday 17th July 2016

Location - Royal Highland Centre, Ingleston, Edinburgh, EH28 8NB

Time - 8am

Most are staying over in a nearby hotel on the Sat and heading out in Edinburgh on the Sat night.

Ok I'll have this if it's still available... and Alex I'll take the room aswell, just pm me with details and what £££ you want :thumbs:

How do the tickets work as there will be me and Add Faz coming down. I take it Alex's ticket only admits 1 person?

No problem I'll get it sorted for you tomorrow buddy! No I bought a +1 ticket [emoji6]

Like you keep saying mate everyone wouldn't think twice about driving 3 hours down south for a car show, so will be good to drive 3 hours the other way up the M6 :)

It'll be well worth it mate:thumbs:

I'm half tempted to take a road trip over to this from Belfast lol

Should do mate. Weekend will be a blast. Wouldn't be able to get another stand ticket though due to is being indoors but someone may still pull out....want me to put you down for a reserve spot?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.