The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TT auto - swap N/A T - N/A Manual.

masterfett

This is a feeler thread.

I am considering parting with my Supra as to be honest i dont drive it enough and when i do i feel that it is wasted, being a TT auto where i live. I rarely get on boost and when i do its short lived, yes there is the yearly trip to france i do to visit my parents and the odd weekend blast but to be honest i think i would prefer a manual.

That said i am interested to see if there are any N/A-T N/A manual owners out there looking to get a hold of a TT.

My car has undergone a fair amount of work in the last 2 years, but is by no means show quality that some of the big builds i see on here are.

Basics

L reg (94) Black TT auto

Mileage - 165,500 - this is a mix of miles and Km (import certificate showing imported at 140.000 km)

Car was stood for a year or so when i bought it as a non runner in 2014.

the following works carried out by garage whifbitz in august 2014

1 CLEVITE ENGINE BEARING SET

1 TOYOTA SUPRA OIL PUMP

2 LARGE O-RING

1 SMALL O-RING

1 LOCTITE SEALANT

1 GULF COMPETITION 5W40 ENGINE OIL

1 K&N OIL FILTER

1 TOYOTA FRONT CRANK SEAL

1 TOYOTA CAM COVER SEALS

1 TOYOTA REAR CRANK SEAL

1 CLEANER

1 TOYOTA CRANK PULLEY

1 GATES 2JZ CAMBELT

8 TOYOTA FLYWHEEL BOLT

1 USED TOYOTA DRIVE PLATE

1 USED TOYOTA SUPRA CRANKSHAFT

1 ENGINE ASSEMBLY FLUID

1 USED TOYOTA AIR FILTER PIPE/CLIPS

1 BLITZ LM AIR FILTER KIT

3 COIL PACK BRACKET

7 TOYOTA COIL PACK CLIP

2 TOYOTA COIL PACK WIRE

1 WHIFBITZ 2JZ COIL PACK SET

6 COIL PACK BRACKET BOLT

1 FERREA 2JZ VALVE STEM SEALS

2 TOYOTA CAMSHAFT SEAL

1 TOYOTA POWER STEERING PIPE

1 TOYOTA TURBO OIL DRAIN HOSES

2 TOYOTA SUPRA TURBO INLET GASKET

2 TOYOTA SUPRA TURBO OUTLET GASKET

1 WHIFBITZ TURBO LINK PIPES - BLACK

1 ARP MAIN STUD KIT 2JZ

1 ARP ROD BOLT KIT 2JZ

1 GULF POWER STEERING FLUID 1 LITRE

3 GULF GEARBOX OIL 1 LITRE

1 TOYOTA PCV VALVE SEAL

1 TOYOTA CAM COVER BREATHER HOSES

1 TOYOTA PCV BREATHER HOSE

1 SILICON VACUUM HOSE

1 TOYOTA BOV HOSE

1 WHIFBITZ HEATER HOSES

1 ANTI FREEZE

1 WHIFBITZ RESTRICTOR RING

1 WHIFBITZ 1.3 BAR RAD CAP

1 TOYOTA UK SPEC CALIPER N/S

2 TOYOTA UK SPEC FRONT BRAKE DISCS

1 TOYOTA UK SPEC FRONT BRAKE PADS

1 GULF 5.1 BRAKE FLUID

1 WHIFBITZ STAGE 1 HYBRID SUPRA TURBOS

2 TOYOTA MANIFOLD TO TURBO GASKET

2 TURBO TO Y-PIPE GASKET

total of £6,627.23

The good

Has uk spec front brakes as above one is under 2 years old.

Blitz dual sbc boost controller - always run stock boost

XS power front mount intercooler kit (not fitted - been sat in the shed awaiting me having time to fit)

Walbro fuel pump (not fitted - been sat in the shed awaiting me having time to fit)

Grenade 17" alloys with 2 month old Fk453 tyres (r34 skyline gtt wheels)

Stock body

Blitz Nur Spec R

Fully Decat

UK spec glass headlightsthe bad

Car recieved a seriously slow knock on the back (5 mph) only cosmetic but damaged rear bumper paint and dented behind the rear wheel quater panel.

has been repaired with a brand new oem bumper and rear quater fixed.

Paintwork in general is poor, it is passable but would require a respray to be perfect (laquer peel is happening on bonnet and roof)

All in all i think this is a brilliant starting point for someone who wants to take on a build (has more money than me)

Any questions do please ask, i appreciate this is not the best advert but being im really not sure i want to part with this car its the best i can do right this second

:)

photos to follow

Replied. And to other pms. Will update thread tommorow with better details and photos, been waiting for a bit of decent weather to get some up to date ones. For now it's the black one in my supra garage for anyone interested.

- - - Updated - - -

Replied. And to other pms. Will update thread tommorow with better details and photos, been waiting for a bit of decent weather to get some up to date ones. For now it's the black one in my supra garage for anyone interested.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Many on here think the NA/T autos are great and you do not have the harsh grabbing clutch issues to put the power down, however like you i can only be manuel, it is a key part of sports driving, in and out of the corners etc. You must be looking at £7.5K for your car IMHO and good luck with your probable sale. Herbie.

Guest Ec1202014
Thanks, have had plenty of interest but nothing has been quite right. And with the market as it is 7500 is a couple of grand less than the minimum I would accept.

You said you wanted £11,000....

Yes? If I was to sell outright that is what I would want and feel in the current market it is worth... which I have no intention of doing.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes? If I was to sell outright that is what I would want and feel in the current market it is worth... which I have no intention of doing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.