The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Panasonic 50 inch Plasma

DodgyRog

I am going to sell this, as it has not been used for about 3 years and has just sat unplugged in the spare room, since we decided to not have a Tv in the bedroom

It was our main tv for about a year and half before we moved and bought a 65 inch one for our new home and it then had light use as a 2nd Tv in the bedroom

It is in full working order, picture quality is top notch, those in the know rate these Plasma's very highly

Plasma's are no longer available do to the cost, from memory we paid around £2000 for this one

There is a crack in top case surround, happened in storage some how, has not effected to Tv in anyway except cosmetically pic below

I just want this to go to a good home and not be wasted, but remember the size and these plasma's are glass screened so weigh in the region of 50kg

I am selling for £250

Collection only, happy to take a small deposit (refundable if you come to view and not happy) and the rest on collection

Collection can be arranged any time from Easter Saturday for a week, as we a are off work for the week

Model etc in pics, any info you need ask away

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.