The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2000 Single Turbo Aristo V300 MK2 - 550hp - Super Saloon

adnanshah247

Single Turbo Converted Toyota Aristo V300 Vertex 550hp.

UPDATED PICTURES WITH THE JADE R'S POST 3 ALSO A SHORT VIDEO - CAR WILL BE SOLD WITH THESE WHEELS. - SCROLL DOWN TO BOTTOM PLEASE.

Hi and thank you for looking and reading:-

Possibly the hardest thing I have had to do in a very long time but needs are must and my pride and joy must now become somebody else's. If you're looking for something that drives and sounds and goes like a supra without any of the draw backs you have come to the right place. I originally bought this car and soon after was my plan to buy a supra but simply put I couldn't see the point because this car was the best compromise. I'm shocked and fallen in love with the day to day drivability and ferocious power this thing delivers. A luxurious, spacious, comfortable super saloon that can take my family and all the luggage to the airport................and once everyone has gone, put a huge smile on my face on the way back home :D

The Car:- 2000 Toyota Aristo MK2 V300 Vertex Edition Auto with steering wheel gear controls (paddle shift) 550hp.

Mot until December 2016.

Engine:-

1. Mint straight 6 2JZ-GTE VVti that was inspected upon purchase with a camera. Approx 85k miles. Mix of KM and miles.

2. Welded crankshaft pulley (common fault they come apart but was replaced with the proper part)

3. Has history of being serviced with only the best oils and lubricants and the care really does show, engine purrs like a kitten, not even the slightest tick or knock. Was just serviced with Titan/Fuchs.

4. Iridium Spark Plugs New (all service parts done in February 2016), oil filter etc. all genuine.

5. Brand new original Toyota coil packs (cost a fortune!)

6. Engine, gearbox and diff are strong and perfect. no slips no knocks or bangs, its perfect.

Engine and Power Modifications:-

Deep Breathe............

1. Garrett GT35R Ball Bearing Turbo

2. XS power manifold - reinforced.

3. Custom made down pipes clamps etc.

4. Apexi power intake and adapter.

5. Huge front mount intercooler (Greddy i think).

6.Supra Aluminium Big Radiator with HKS cap.

7. Twin HKS rear exhausts with 4.5" straight piping under the car (literally new). All custom made with a absolutely glorious sounding Screamer.

8. Bosch 044 fuel pump.

9. SARD 650cc brand new injectors have done less that 200 miles on them.

10. AEM fuel pressure regulator.

11. HKS FCON V pro, loom map sensor and temp harness.

12. HKS Aristo harness.

13. HKS pro software ver. 3.4 unlocked (so anyone can easily map it)

14. HKS EVC 5 black edition boost controller.

15. Setrab transmission cooler.

16. Supra TT Torsen rear Diff.

17. BC Coilovers, BR type RS - fully adjustable suspension.

18. Supra front big brake kit.

19. 19" Gun Metal Grey Jade R's with brand new tyres all round.

20. All braided lines and Samco hoses as you would expect all over.

21. Mapped by Sam at TDi (torque developments) approx November 2015.

22. HKS 2 BOV

Interior:-

1. I can't stress enough that the interior is like the new, the leathers are mint and soft and uber comfy.

2. All the Lexus creature comforts, heated electric seats, fully adjustable electric steering column, electric climate control with screen, electric sun roof and windows.

3. Boost controller professionally wired into the ashtray that discretely hides away.

4. 3 x Kenwood, Alpine and Pioneer amplifiers.

5. Inphase speakers and components.

6. 2 x Pioneer subs mounted in rear to keep boot as open as possible.

7. Medium Tints all round.

8. 6 Disc CD changer in front glove box along with HKS boost controller adjuster unit.

9. Rear Lights all tinted.

Extras:-

1. The car has the top of the range Clifford Avant-garde Alarm system that cost me a few years ago £2000. Fitting it alone cost me £392. It has every sensor known to man including Remote Start. All paper work will be transferred to new owner.

2. Will be sold with a spare manifold and few extra parts in case you may need them because i obviously wont.

3. The car is running at 1bar capped by Sam, reason for this is because Sam advised to change the plugs and the coil packs and clips and then bring it back, all the work is done but i didn't get round to get the additional map put on to be honest I didn't need it. The car has 2 settings low and medium boost. Its more than enough power but if you want more for around £250 you can go further with just the map. I paid good money to Sam because the original map was horrible, it was totally a mess. The map written for this car wasn't a copy paste job, it's been written from ground up for this car. Sam knows this car well and will look after anybody who goes there, I highly recommend him because my car was transformed when he worked his magic.

Bad bits:-

1. The front has a few stone chips that you would expect on a car with this much power.

2. The odd curb mark on the wheels and honestly that's about it, I'm trying really hard to find faults with this car, it just doesn't have any! I'm very anal with my cars and even the tiniest fault effects my sleep.

Finally:-

There are more bits but I just can't remember, there's loads more toys etc that I may have missed, please don't hesitate to ask.

I've done two trips to Paris and Southern France with this car, it was an absolute dream to drive. Fast and reliable, very quite to cruise and a beasty sound when in low speeds, plant your foot and the car sounds like an F15 jet taking off. The French pulled me over near the Arc De Triumph and referred to the car as 'exquisite' in their French accent lol. I have spent an absolute fortune on this car, nowhere near the asking price which is a joke.

I am asking £9,995 - I am open to sensible offers because I do need the car gone this week, the funds are needed to fund my business project. Writing this listing has been mega emotional for me. If you have any questions or wish to see the car I'm available to talk any time. I have receipts and can prove the absolute shed load of money spent on this car. My telephone number is 07746 437237

If you wish to go single in your car I would take all the bits off your car and put it on this, you will save a bundle because you will have a complete Aristo you can sell to fund your project, everything you need in this car!

Photos with the old wheels, Will come with wider staggered Jade R's.

The Car at Notre Damm

UPDATED PICTURES WITH THE JADE R'S - CAR WILL BE SOLD WITH THESE WHEELS.

Just for those of you unawares, Sam Borgman is supposed to be among the best in the business :) a car that has been tuned by him is bound to be very good.

Yup i was lucky enough to get Sam on my car, thats why I included a picture of him doing the work, plus have an invoice from him. The guy knows details of a cars engine that i never knew existed! Remember guys he wrote the map himself from SCRATCH. took him ages but the car was unbelievable after!

So it is possible to get the vvti, coupled to a single with auto to work then.

Good luck with the sale ;)

yup, after thousands of £'s and about 10 million work hours i clocked it. :D - all the issues were actually quite simple, its all down the fly by wire throttle, easily enough to fix for vvti owners, i put a write up of it a few months back.

That looks lovely, must have been a tough decision to put it up for sale :(

thanks bro, you have no idea........................:(:drag:

So it is possible to get the vvti, coupled to a single with auto to work then.

Good luck with the sale ;)

If you keep the stock ecu to control the auto gearbox then it's no problem. Seems to be issues when people are trying to control gearbox via aftermarket ecu.

And yeah lovely car you have there dude, should get some video's up of what it's like to drive.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.