The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Active Spoiler Lip

j_jza80

Hi - I have one although didn't turn to be immaculate unfortunately. Have the metal work for it too. Decided not to fit and its sat in my garage. A small crack on one side and a small chunk (but still present) on another side. Likely that these bits will be hidden under the front lip but the front doesn't have any Tarmac rash at all

Can't send a photo til tomorrow though

Here you go - I've found the longer middle plate that supports the lip but I can't find the two side pieces at the moment

[ATTACH]210194[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]210195[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]210196[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]210197[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]210198[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]210199[/ATTACH

[ATTACH]210200[/ATTACH]

I'd like to get what I paid which is £40 if that's ok. Don't know what the going rate is etc but the front lip is better condition that most. You can have the frame anyways if you haven't already got it, as I wasn't fitting to a setup as such some of those brackets were cleaved off.

.... Scratch that. Yeah ill post it mate. Just on the proviso postage isn't more than £5 (if it is, you cover the extra). I'll let you know the final amount after posting mate. PM me your address and I assume it's just the lip you want

or both parts? If both parts it will need to be two packages and that will be more on postage so let me know

That should be okay :) It's hopefully only a temporary solution until I design an fmic to work with my active spoiler mechanism.

I did it ! 100% custom ! Pictures available very soon, I'm very proud of it but still have one or two small things to settle right so it's perfect and like stock ;-)

I would be very interested to see some pictures and info on the installation :)

Pictures and "explanations" very soon.. Plan to make a thread when the car is 100% done ! Hope within the next 4 weeks (I'm on it for 12 months now...)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.