The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2000 Toyota Supra VVTI Twin-turbo Tiptronic - SOLD

cered

Got some plans & some changes to make and sadly I don't think I can keep the Supra anymore - I'm just not using it enough to fully enjoy it :( It's been a great car and wish I could keep it so making a head over heart decision. Going to price it fairly high to see what interest I get but in line with what other Tiptronics are going for at the moment online, if it doesn't sell no worries. I'll get some more/better photos too towards the summer.

Make: Toyota

Model: Supra

Year: 2000/X Reg

Facelift: Yes

Mileage: 94,000 on the clock. Apprx 84,000miles in total

MOT remaining: 12 months as of 27/07/16

Service history: Present but some missing, has been looked after by Whifbitz (Myself and another member) and previous owners

Car's location: South Wales, UK

Modifications: 18" Lexus GS300 polished alloys with Goodyear F1 tyres (excellent condition but one spot of kerbing), 2015 Toyota Yaris Sport steering wheel with flappy paddles (working), Whifbitz Lowering kit, Whifbitz alloy & silicon turbo piping, Walbro Fuel Pump, NGK Iridium plugs, decat & full Whifbitz stainless exhaust, Random interior bits, Cusco CF strut brace, UK big brakes, LSD, Toad Thatcham approved alarm system

Good bits:

- Forum owned car (Previous two owners)

- Low mileage considering age

- Excellent condition minus some age related marks (below)

- Automatic headlights, electric seats, Supra Sport mats

- Comes with mint condition active front spoiler (Just the spoiler), original catconverter, original tiptronic steering wheel, gear knob and spare bits like bulbs etc

- Lots of documents, history and receipts going back to when it was imported in 2003

- No structural rust, just some minor surface stuff on the rear floorpan which is getting fixed

- Turns heads as much as any supercar

- Flappy paddles have made it feel 10 years newer, great fun

- Remote locking w/alarm (Actually a good one, no fuss with it)

- Spare keys - Original and cut ones

- LSD locks well

- Two new Goodyear F1 Assym 3 tyres on the front (245/40/18), rears have 3-4mm left, same brand 275/40/18

- Cambelt & Valve stem seals replaced in 2014

PRICE £11,499 ONO

Please PM for contact details.

Update: Recently had a new water temp sensor so MPGs up to about 22 for town driving which is nice...

Update #2: New heater matrix hoses fitted (whifbitz) and new spark plugs with a bigger gap, two new Goodyear F1 tyres on the front and hunter alignment. New horn & fresh MOT this week.

Update #3 more pics on page 2, will get some proper ones shortly

Thanks guys, it's one of those "If someone wants it they can have it" type sales. Hoping something changes between now and August so I can keep it but if not it'll hopefully sell on here before I put it on eBay or something.

Glad you think the price is acceptable, was looking at some cars in High Wycombe and they were priced similarly but it's a 50/50 that they're real cars... :taped:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's off a 2015 Toyota Yaris Sport, has the red stitching, flappy paddles, flat bottom & all the buttons (non working because... effort)

They come without the flappy paddles and with white or blue stitching too, keep an eye out for them, direct swap

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.