The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Member - JM-Imports Parts Development manager!

Guest Kieran-JMImport

Guest Kieran-JMImport

Good afternoon everyone,

Im Kieran I've been with JM-Imports for a short while now so i thought id sign up on the supra side, im a knowledgeable guy when it comes to skylines however, my supra knowledge is not the best but Im learning every day (I hope you can help) I Own 2 Toyota Starlet Glanza's so working my way around the Toyota scene slowly... I've tried asking Admin to make me an approved trader however, i cannot seem to get in touch with any of them :(

Anyway i hope you're all well and happy motoring...

If anyone wants any supra parts let me know : [email protected]

All the best

Kieran

Welcome mate

I was looking at R34's again last night funny enough !

I still have a real itch for one but they a lot of money now it seems .. ones I was looking at were 35-40k ! I also hear that there just as expensive to modify

Great investment's now skylines

Hi Kieran, and welcome :)

Pretty much everything you could wish to know about Supras is contained in these forums, but feel free to ask anything you can't find through the forum search engine.

Like many others on here, I've imported a Supra through JM in the past, you couldn't ask to work for a better company. Jurgens alright too, but he has a shit taste in cars... :D

Guest Kieran-JMImport

Slowly Learning, White one is a Genuine Glanza... Black one is a £200 Scrapper I'm going to do an engine conversion on it but its on the back burner at the moment

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/12507183_10207646713302312_4620674506859495093_n.jpg?oh=b1a2960eefda25e92eb75666ffbdf7f8&oe=5796AFBA

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/12821461_10207984646430429_2331474556858309722_n.jpg?oh=7786f6832795c769b7316a7c38819a84&oe=57555A88

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtl1/v/t1.0-9/12795517_10207984645430404_2101736106832988938_n.jpg?oh=1fa8aebfd4f695868465bddec72c56c6&oe=5782A1A4

Guest Kieran-JMImport

Ive still not been accepted as a trader yet but i cannot seem to contact any of the mods, Can anyone help?

All the best

Kieran

Comments like this is why the forum is no longer as busy as it used to be, since when was being helpful and polite a hard thing to do?

Next time i'll put a few sarcastic smileys for the sensitive people...

If i was a business introducing myself on a forum i'd at least investigate how it worked first or even PM mod's before posting anything.

Next time i'll put a few sarcastic smileys for the sensitive people...

If i was a business introducing myself on a forum i'd at least investigate how it worked first or even PM mod's before posting anything.

Far from a sensitive person you twonk, where Im from being polite and directing someone how to go about something would have been a better form of action, a mod had already had a clever little jibe so it was uneeded imput all in my opinion obviously

Edited by safcdixon (see edit history)

Guest Kieran-JMImport

No issues regarding membership fee's etc ill sort that out in a couple of minutes!

Sorry i assumed i had to PM a mod to discuss membership options etc however, a lot of the mods on here are un-contactable via pm stating "this member cannot receive private messages at this time" Which left me where i am now!

Anyway, ill pay the fee's etc and hopefully get sorted in due course.

All the best

Kieran