The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Celica GT4

Markie

Had a little play with one of these today on the way home form the office.

It seemed very quick for a normal GT4. He had a sticker on the back saying "Trained Toyota Technition" :sly:

Started off with him on my ass. Which I dont like, so I pulled in, let him pass, then pulled out and did the same to him!

Got to a roundabout, I was behind him, he floored it comming off the roundabout, seemed fast, but I think its because he was off the roundabout on the straight, while I was just corning off roundabout to straighen up.. Anyways, speeded up and stayed behind him where he then pulled over and I shot past doing at least 120.

All in all, a little respect was earned to the GT4, it was not too bad.

Obviusly the soop was the winner :) I had the GF in the car also. She said nothing :love:

Bit bummed though about the FCD. It seemed to cut in a lot tonight. I think its because it was very cold and it overboosted a bit.

Got home, and the peak on my defi was 1.4BAR and on the BLITZ contr it was 1.32 peak.. Defo due to the cold I think. I need to upgrade :)

By the way, anyone know why the defi gauges show a little bit in difference of boost to the BLITZ boost controller?