The mkiv Supra Owners Club

help me i need airflow out greddy emanage

Guest ALVAROCAKE

Guest ALVAROCAKE

Hello friends!

I need someone to help me put out airflow tuning my supra 2jz USDM!

I found examples on google! but I have problems! It is either very rich fuel mixture or 14.7 but you can not speed up because the engine drowns! tenngo screenshots! I'll give my settings to see! HELP IN MY COUNTRY ARE SOME EXPERTS TUNINGEJEMPLO 2.pngEJEMPLO 2.png

Guest ALVAROCAKE

I am sorry friend

I currently live in a country where professional refiners do not exist! the vehicle in specifications has:

sard with 700 injectors rail competition hks

pressure fuel regulator 40 psi

presicion turbo ar.70 ar .58

anda fcd greddy

^ With AEM wideband sensor bosch

GReddy boost controller prophecy b

HKS turbo timer

perrins big intercooler

Become the ultimate eManage greddy with map sensor and a / f wideband output 5volt

Guest ALVAROCAKE

I had before hks vpc installed in my car !! but buy injectors and other! and poor performance, I could not fine tune the vpc + gcc! why install the greddy eManage!

With respect, I would see what ecu's there are that mappers DO exist over there for. Is there a rolling road available to you? The only viable alternative I can see is if there are literally NO proper mappers or rolling roads in Spanish Honduras is to either pay for one to come over and map it on the road, or religiously copy the spec of a known well mapped engine and fit the same ecu and buy the map from the car's owner. You would have to EXACTLY duplicate the engine and all relevant ancillaries though. Even then it might only be pretty optimal, not perfect. Buena suerte!

Guest ALVAROCAKE

Thank you for your help! but you as owners of a supra! know someone who handles my modification injectors and others and you run it in a eManage greddy ultimate? I am willing to pay for the mapping with that configuration and one in a mixed stock / f 12.5! I would appreciate help in getting in touch with someone who can help me?