The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Which colour centre caps?

MATT RR

Which colour centre caps on a red Supra?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which colour centre caps on a red Supra?

Black looks best from the pics, but I suspect that might have something to do with it 'going' with the holes which are black too. Are you planning on getting some fancy wheel nuts? I'd lean towards colour coding the centre caps and nuts, so if you were thinking about red nuts then red centres would look good etc :)

Black looks best from the pics, but I suspect that might have something to do with it 'going' with the holes which are black too. Are you planning on getting some fancy wheel nuts? I'd lean towards colour coding the centre caps and nuts, so if you were thinking about red nuts then red centres would look good etc :)

that was the plan actually, black centers with black nuts, in the pics the wheels do have black nuts dropped in the holes, these are what I will be using so I agree black will probably look best. The car is red, im not sure if red caps and red nuts will be overkill and look a bit tacky, but red centers once the wheels are on the red car may also look nice........maybe I should just get them on the car and see whats what :D

- - - Updated - - -

Black on one side and silver on the other, might stop folks wondering if your bottom looked big in it. ;)

can always rely on you David to help make my mind up ;)