The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mkiv supra n/a manual (anyone for a px with a luxury cruiser?)

jonny mac

hi guys, I've decided after many years of considering it, that i'll bite the bullet and buy a supra now :D

I've got my s14 silvia for fun track days and so on but I just have to get myself a supra, even if it's just an n/a for now....

currently building a 2jz ge block for the car using cp forged pistons and so on....

any around for sale? mileage ideally below 100k, open to almost anything really....I currently have my daily Hyundai luxury 4x4 comfort spec mobile for sale if anyone would be interested in a possible px too then let me know as I'd be happy to swap providing the car is right

my mate cheesebert (Robert) from Aberdeen just sold his n/a last week as he didn't know I was after one unfortunately so I missed out on a local car :(

not sure if I'm allowed to do this but if anyone wants to px too just let me know, here is some pics of the car,

88k miles, long mot, timing belt and all service items done in last 5 months, brake shoes, bushes etc, everything has been done as I'd intended on keeping it for a long time

she's a beauty, also has the two seats in the back making it a 7 seater when needed

https://www.gumtree.com/p/hyundai/hyundai-santa-fe-cdx-7-seat-diesel-manual-2.2-crdi-tow-bar-4x4-jee/1158129970

anyway guys, back to supra's, I know this Is a long shot but if a vvt-I n/a was available that would be a bonus

anything is considered

I'm up in Aberdeen but willing to travel obviously,

thanks

jonny.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.