The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Second NA-T for summer!

Parm_93

Hi all,

After coming to terms with the fact my current NA-T build is going to take longer than expected :rolleyes:, went and brought another NA-T for the show season and upcoming meets :innocent:, plan is to keep it until I get my current Supra on the road and then it will be back up for sale.

Thanks to Jay (Crash Bandicoot) for sorting me out with this motor, needs a few minor things doing i.e fan shroud, engine bay needs a tidy up, brake callipers need a paint, and mostly the clutch needing a change as it's slipping a fair bit (hopefully next weekend), but overall a well looked after, mostly stock look example :). Look forward to seeing everyone on the club stand at Japfest next month!

Lol you bought another to tie you over! :D Looks like a nice car mate enjoy it.

Haha! I was getting so BORED in my daily diesel, I had to do something. I wanted a manual and a turbo, so the only way was another manual NA-T. Insurance is such a PITA now with imports etc and was only affordable on this being only 22, a few months ago the cost to insure a TT was the same as an NA :think:.

• 1 month later...