The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Spotted: in Chesterfield

Guest SupraNewGuy

Guest SupraNewGuy

Haha no this is Dean, Michael, I was told there was an almost identical car to mine drive through today. White mk4 with TRD wing n wondered who it was cos I was shocked to hear one around that looked same :/ lol

Guest SupraNewGuy
Might have been the one I saw on chatsworth road the other week, did it have a black dragonball sticker on the rear bumper ?

That's me Tyson :) it's another one been spotted looked identical

Guest SupraNewGuy
There are a few of us around chesterfield. Not seen a white one about tho.

I didn't realise there was :) I've only ever seen one a black one which I'm guessing is tysons. I've only just got mine so will have to meet up with a few of you sometime

Haha no this is Dean, Michael, I was told there was an almost identical car to mine drive through today. White mk4 with TRD wing n wondered who it was cos I was shocked to hear one around that looked same :/ lol

ah nice to see you've joined mate

i drove the supra all over the country never got spotted once, and then i thought you'd been spotted twice in one week in it

I didn't realise there was :) I've only ever seen one a black one which I'm guessing is tysons. I've only just got mine so will have to meet up with a few of you sometime

Think There are two black ones. Unles tysons car has changed from his photo, as I've seen a stock black one without a vent driven by a old guy. I've also seen a few silver ones two dark silver ones, a red one a dark blue one and a mat black one. Don't think a lot of the owners are on here but could be wrong.

There used to be a regular Chesterfield meet but don't think it has happened for a few years.

Think There are two black ones. Unles tysons car has changed from his photo, as I've seen a stock black one without a vent driven by a old guy. I've also seen a few silver ones two dark silver ones, a red one a dark blue one and a mat black one. Don't think a lot of the owners are on here but could be wrong.

There used to be a regular Chesterfield meet but don't think it has happened for a few years.

That'll be Keith in the black one, if it has no spoiler ? It can't have been mine it's only been out twice since dragonball :(

I thought Keith had a spoiler on his? He lives round the corner from me. Tom has a facelift gunmetal who lives on the same street as me.

Would be good to have a local (chesterfield) meet… mines been in bits for the last year but hoping to MOT next week then get it mapped early april to take it to Japfest :)

I thought Keith had a spoiler on his? He lives round the corner from me. Tom has a facelift gunmetal who lives on the same street as me.

Would be good to have a local (chesterfield) meet… mines been in bits for the last year but hoping to MOT next week then get it mapped early april to take it to Japfest :)

Sounds good it's been a while, no Keith's doesn't have a spoiler.

Guest SupraNewGuy
Don't Know if it was you or the other one. But just seen one round by Queen's Park at 4:05. White with TRD spoiler, white front lip and black number plate pods things on rear bumper.

Yeah that'll be me :) did I just see you in Matlock bath tonight?

- - - Updated - - -

And a little meet up sounds good guys