The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ANYONE KNOW THIS na SUPRA

Guest wantasupraagain

Guest wantasupraagain

HI, not been a member for a few years looking for another supra. im sure this is an old member car. was on private plate before. it on a ebay.. for 3999

i know its a long shot, its been p/x on another car. reg no M312VGR

hope you all dont mind me asking...

with thanks

barry

Edited by wantasupraagain (see edit history)

Guest wantasupraagain
HI, not been a member for a few years looking for another supra. im sure this is an old member car. was on private plate before. it on a ebay.. for 3999

i know its a long shot, its been p/x on another car. reg no M312VGR

hope you all dont mind me asking...

with thanks

barry

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-SUPRA-AUTO-3-0-MODIFIED-COILOVERS-FULL-EXHAUST-MEDIA-SCREEN-/322035550128?hash=item4afad087b0:g:bacAAOSwu1VW4c6h

- - - Updated - - -

link added thanks jim

Guest wantasupraagain

No good as it's still for sale after a couple of hours.. The 350z keeps grinning at me. Save me help me find a supra

Guest wantasupraagain

i have the chance to have a look at this tonight, plus points are gov mot page info looks good compared to allot i have seen. looks like some one owned this for a while.

bad points. high wickham....

any input would be very helpfull..

got what to look for guide, and having three supras before back in 2000 to 2009. have a fair idea,

cheers

b

I was actually surprised not to see the famous fence panel in the background- assuming it's the usual lot selling it.

- - - Updated - - -

P.s wtf are Vortex skirts and spats?

Vortex...reminds me of Max power days. Saying that, i swear it was this supra that used to be in max power mags promoting sales of the wheels it has, looks exactly the same just aged LOL