The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What's is worth?

Crash Bandicoot

I'd say 13k+ But depends on condition and that's without knowing any details about the car, 13k would be the minimum I'd think. Some people will say oh it's worth 15k+ as a minimum all day long which could be true, but the condition is key. If I see a car with any rust on it, the value for me, becomes much lower.

Any pictures?

Edited by JasonR24 (see edit history)

It's a fresh import, so I'd be the first owner.

Condition is amazing. Unsure on the grade that importers rate them under but it's mighty clean. Zero rust.

I'll see if I can upload some photos.

Thanks guys

got to be at the very least £15k+ these days surely??

It's a fresh import, so I'd be the first owner.

Condition is amazing. Unsure on the grade that importers rate them under but it's mighty clean. Zero rust.

I'll see if I can upload some photos.

Thanks guys

In that case I'd go with minimum of 15k definitely get the Japanese grade if you can as this will give you a much better idea

As a large Supra club. we can influence the price of Supras. If we put TT6s always priced £16,000-£18,000 plus and they are in great condition. As a large club we will keep the prices up and influence elsewhere to follow suit, but if we sell them at £12,000. Then they will be kept low, so....

For an RSP TT6 facelift in great condition, I'd say this car is worth £16,000+ in my opinion..... ;)

Are you talking about the car that was in Ireland?

A 1996 RSP Twin Turbo 6 Speed.

It was advertised on the autotrader for a while, and they changed the wheels a few times.

That one was priced as £14.5k as a fresh import, if I remember rightly.

Had an additional large aftermarket tachograph on the left of the dash.