The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Winters coming to an end. Supras ready for the sun

BoGlE

Like some people on here, my supras not something I drive in the rain or at winter, but today was the first time all year its been out.

Having it sat about all winter ment I could fiddle and do some upgrades without stressing. Having only owning it since about july I hadn't really got chance to drive it that much until the crap weather set in.

During the winter ive gone from this: (fairly standard)

Fitted 356mm Ksports

Goodridge lines and 5.1 fluid

Work Wheels thanks to Westy

RMM lip

Whifbitz Carbon TRD wing

Full BPU (Front mount, decats, plugs, boost controller)

All new sound system (Front speakers, rears, double din headunit, custom sub box with amps)

Got to this ::D

So today ive fell in love with it all over again, I gave it a wash this morning, put some fuel in and went for a drive. It always puts a smile on my face, whether it be from someone checking the car out,or driving like a hooligan.

I just know some people will be having the same feelings when their supras come out from winter hiding. Its like buying it all over again haha, driving round with a grin on my face like hell yehh this is my supra!:cool:

Nice looking car you have there, but I would say that seeing as it looks the same as mine :)

Personally I drive mine throughout winter, unless the roads have been recently salted, I just can't resist it

I just struggled to really enjoy it in the wet. with it being auto it always want to kill me on kick down or when the 2nd turbo kicks in haha. Didn't find it worth the risk lol

The wheels are a big improvement, looks good.

Supra's looking good :thumbs:

Ive just had a look at the weather forecast for my area and its suppose to be sunny this weekend. So maybe I take a drive out on Sunday and enjoy

Cheers. Yeh go for it, hope its nice.

They're lovely wheels. A good clean and a few coats of wheel polish had then gleaming!

Yeh I found the fit was really good mate, think maybe I had to open one of the shelf holes up abit but honestly I was surprised it fitted so well.

Looks great! Mines been sat in my garage pretty much all winter, my plans were to work on it like you have, but all my funds have been wrapped up in my wedding and maintenance on the daily

looking great :thumbs:

Nice! I'm looking forward to get mine out tomorrow for the first time this year!

Thanks chaps :)

Looks so good without front number plate! My Sup is in my parents garage till next saturday, can't wait to drive it again :)

Pushing my luck with how long I get away with it lol

mine has been in the garage since last October ive been off since xmas with a knee injury, had my op last Monday doctor said I should be back on my feet in 3-4 weeks, hopefully it will be back on the road 1st of april got a few little jobs to do this year on it looking forward to making a start.