The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wanted: A nice Turbo Supra, Preferably Manual.

BoostJunky86

Hi All,

Now the Cossies gone

I'm on the look out for a Supra.

Would prefer Manual.

Twin or Single Turbo only.

Don't want any half finished projects etc.

Somethung tastefully modded would be nice.

Decent brakes/suspension/wheels and good power would be nice.

Don't want to buy something slower than the Cossie was.

Standard bodywork ideally too, maybe TRD rear spoiler, front splitter.

Thanks

Tom

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cossie was 500bhp/480ft/lbs.

Never like putting budget as people normally just expect that off you but around 20-25k for the right car.

Well HP wise if you don't want less than the cossie then your in single territory. Got to say Turtleshead,s car which is for sale is a cracking car running 708 hp and lovingly built using high end parts - stock bodied with CCW's - stance and performance spot on.

I have already enquired

But James is keeping it

A shame but also pleased as a lot of hard work went into that car by him!

Fear not you have a very good budget and will be able to snap up a well sorted Single for that price.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, given your requirements there's no point looking in Japan, you won't find what you want. All single turbo cars over there will have gauges etc, most will have mismatched seats.

As you will have found, cars do occasionally pop up in the UK, you'll need to either jump on one of those or start approaching owners with a strong offer.

Like mentioned above, money always talks to people and everything is for sale at the right price. If I got offered a serious amount I would sell again probably, but wouldn't be untill it was re-sprayed proper and it would include the big twin kit lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.