The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I feel like a bad person

Getrag

I was out for a little drive tonight after cleaning the car:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=33146

I was driving past some shops and this little white fiesta pulled out behind me. It caught up very fast and sat about 5 inches off my bumper :banghead: I wasnt in the mood so just pulled away for a bit and dropped back to speed. But the f**ker catches up again and sits right behind me again, wtf?

Anyway, we get to the next roundabout and go different ways. On my way back however, I see this same car sitting outside the shops I passed earlier. Im still a bit angry from before so I double back and pull up beside it. Only a girl is sitting in the passenger seat so I say, remember me..... Anyway, the guy comes out the shop (delivery driver im guessing) and I tell him that he was following way too close before. He says he was only looking at the nice car :( I told him again he was too close and he just said sorry. I left it at that but now i feel like the c**t who stole the kids toys :(

Damnnnnnn Hamish the car is looking SCHAWEEEETTTT in that pic !! :eek:

I wouldnt feel too bad, at the end of the day the c*nt was following you and ran the risk if running into the back of you. If he wanted to admire the car then he can do so from a distance. You gotta feel sorry for his girlfriend sat there probably thinking her lad was a c*ck though for doing it lol, oh.............and for making her sit in a Fiesta ! ha ha

Bet he got the old "for gods sake why couldnt YOU have one of those !?" as soon as u drove off though ha ha ha :eyebrows:

Michael