The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Supra SZ - Manual 1995

raddys

Toyota Supra SZ - Manual, non turbo (DEPOSIT PAID, SOLD PENDING COLLECTION)

Hello, you are looking at my 1995 supra, you may have seen this up previously for a quick sale @ £4500 however the TT i was going to buy hasnt gone ahead so its back at £5000 as im not in a rush to sell anymore, however i do now want a TT so its still for sale.

Anyway, here are some of the basics

Toyota Supra SZ - Manual

Jap import

78k on the clock

199 silver

HKS exhaust

Apexi intake

Electric folding mirrors

Electric drivers seat

Electric adjustable mirrors

A/C

Leather roof and rear seats

Cloth front seats

W58 box

clifford alarm with fob

No rust (literally none anywhere)

Cambelt recently changed (will confirm exact mileage this was done)

Serviced 2 months ago (250 miles ago approx)

The car other then that is completely standard. Very clean for the age and very low mileage also.

The car has some paperwork but not masses due to it being a jap import.

Engine runs sweet as and sounds beautiful through the HKS exhaust and apexi intake.

Front tyres are basically new and rears have around 4mm left

Bad bits:

(Every car has them but most idiots wait till you have got there and find them yourself)

Small dent above wheel vent/intake (very shallow and only visible from certain angles)

Front has had a light bump (hpi clear/not recorded)

All has been repaired with new wing and headlight to a very good standard, just thought I'd tell perspective buyers

Front bumper is ageing abit (will chuck in a new ridox bumper)

Other then that she's a beaut and very tidy for the age

Now recently I have seen autos going for 4.5k up and manuals at 6k

This car is a clean base for someone to mod themselves

No chav-tastic bodykits here ;)

Asking price is £5000

Not £3000

Or £2000 and a clapped out clio

Its £5000

Any questions fire away, I'm also based in bedford

More pics will be uploaded once I get on my computer, thanks for looking.

hello, I'm interested in this, do you have any pics of the bay etc? I'd like to see more

I also am curious to see pics of the damage before it was replaced if you have any? any chassis movement or was it just cosmetic? anything else still need fixed from the bump? is the slam panel straight?

• 2 weeks later...

At that mileage and condition, and a manual box, this car is a real bargain, you must be in a hurry to sell or i am missing some thing, good luck to johnny mac. These cars are now an investment, had mine from new, now 42K on clock, pre my recent NA/T conversion i wanted £7K, post the NA/T i would want £11k, and with patience i am confident i would get it. Herbie.

Its was up at this price as i was going to buy a TT, however the guy was a messer and messed me about for a month, the car is now back on ebay as for £5k as i want a quick sale because im driving to nurburgring in may and wanted to get a TT before i went, however if this doesnt sell by then i guess il be taking this one to the nurburgring :)

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.