The mkiv Supra Owners Club

'RICE' to meet you...

L337

Hi All,

Just picked up a NA Auto today :)

Plan is to just tidy her up as a daily, but we will see!

Anyway onto some pics, although does anyone know what front bumper and wing this is?

Although that didn't stay on long...

Aluminium radiator? Random...

Pretty straight though!

Some sort of exhaust? Sounds OK though :)

Not keen on the wheels, but they're in good shape and have newish tyres on.

That's it for now!

Although seriously, if anyone wants to collect the spoiler from Rugby, please come take it away!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome :)

You certainly have your work cut out for you, but I've seen nice cars be made from much worse. Along with the previously mentioned radiator issue, there's also brown parcel tape below the air filter, and some overspray. I would be prepared to find some bodges here and there. Hopefully nothing too bad :)

Haha! Thanks!

The front bumper, bonnet, side skirt and driver door have been resprayed in situ with little masking by the looks of it hence the overspray. I did have a good check for crash damage but couldn't find anything concerning.

Parcel tape is wrapped around a HID kit (which doesn't work).

The electrics in this thing are crazy though, I've found 7 switches that I don't know what they do?! There's a sub woofer and 6x9s in boxes in the boot which dont always work, the door speakers only work with the nav commands. There sun visors are actually screens??!

Also think the rear dampers as completely worn out, as speed bumps are comical with all the bouncing afterwards!

I really like the de spoilered look, so hopefully someone wants a veilside spoiler and we can trade tailgates too! Haha!

- - - Updated - - -

£2300 - was looking at ones double that, but thought with £2k+ in this I would have a nicer car overall. :)

I'll take you up on that! Will have to be next weekend now though. :)

- - - Updated - - -

I've got a full na air box. U can have it if u want to collect from south Leicester

I'll take you up on that! Will have to be next weekend now though

If you had double available then with the money you have left to fix little bits here and there, you should hopefully end up with a tidy car :thumbs:

That is the plan! All the ones I've seen for around £4k have been not much better to be fair, plus this only has 104,000kms on it!!

Where abouts in Northants are you? Don't mind popping over to give it the once over if you're local?

In the sleepy little village of Crick, it's right on the edge of Northamptonshire though.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a stock spoiler gathering dust i can sell if needed

Thanks, but I really like the no spoiler look! :)