The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Connectors - where to buy?

Parm_93

The plugs are not listed separately on the EPC only the complete wiring looms.

This attached pdf file lists Toyota plugs by part number but you'll need to try to work out which one you need. Alternatively contact keron who breaks Supras he may be able to help.

Awesome that's helped a lot actually, thanks Nic.

The plugs are not listed separately on the EPC only the complete wiring looms.

This attached pdf file lists Toyota plugs by part number but you'll need to try to work out which one you need. Alternatively contact keron who breaks Supras he may be able to help.

I really wish you hadn't posted that, I think I've just found another expensive job to add to the list...

Hi all,

So my wiper motor connector is dead, need a replacement but does anyone know where to source one, part number or have one spare?

Most plugs have the part number on them. You can just make out from your pic - 11194.

They all start with 90980 so the one your looking for is 90980-11194.

It looks correct from the catalogue Nic posted up as well ;)

If anyone is thinking of replacing the connectors from the engine loom they're all listed here;

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?232824-J-Spec-Engine-Harness-Connector-Details&p=2951515&viewfull=1#post2951515