The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Twin turbo 6 speed

Crash Bandicoot

I had a 97' TT tiptronic with 30,000 miles. I'm defo only looking for a genuine 6 speed from factory unless it's worth while already converted. There's one on eBay I'm interested in and have arranged to view but been put off a viewing tomorrow already... Has some nice bits like factory recaros but it's silver, I don't mind that but it's wether I actually get a proper viewing.

Strange how silver has become unpopular,a few years back it was very popular,also a colour I found shows the dirt much less than others!

Its only frowned upon by the UK Supra clique because the colour was common back in the day. Look at silver Supras in the US, they're the holy grail...

I know I only put this thread up yesterday, but checking the other wanted threads it seems that no ones selling at the mo. I think my budget is about right, I'm not after a uk spec as that's more than likely beyond my money. I have a viewing lined up for next weekend on one. So if anyone's tempted to sell speak now or forever hold ye peace

Its only frowned upon by the UK Supra clique because the colour was common back in the day. Look at silver Supras in the US, they're the holy grail...

Supras (entirely) in the US are the holy grail. Having said that, I have seen one over there before.

I never knew I'd say this, but that silver a few posts up is delicious. Facelift lights and dark windows makes a massive difference.

Supras (entirely) in the US are the holy grail. Having said that, I have seen one over there before.

I never knew I'd say this, but that silver a few posts up is delicious. Facelift lights and dark windows makes a massive difference.

I was referring to within the Supra community. Silver is a very sought after colour over there.

Hmm, I may have to look out for some facelift lights, but I cannot trade glass for plastic....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.