The mkiv Supra Owners Club

In a dilemma need advice !

lewysdanny

Ok guys , the situation is I got my Aerotop for sale on here . I know its in magnificent condition so put it on sale £13k ( little interest ) , dropped to £12k ( little interest ) , so its up for realistic offers now , again not much interest . So today I took it to a garage and they offered me £6k . Now I know its worth double that, if only because of its condition . BUT I need to sell VERY soon, and I,m giving this a great deal of thought as I need space, and that around here is at a premium .I,ve got about maximum of 10 days before the new car arrives . Thoughts please guys .

If it really needs to sale then drop the price till it sales? I am sure it will sale before you dropped to 6k after-all its a fantastic Aerotop and a genuine GZ. good luck with your sale, i was very tempted to make the trip to see it the year before last when I was looking for a Aero. Again good luck but id try to hold out if you can for top money.

Being under time pressure to sell is the worst place to be to maximise the price. I've not seen it up anywhere like, piston heads, autotrader or dare I say it eBay or gumtree?

Why is the new car such an issue, you can often get your insurance company to cover both cars for a week or two, if you can, do that and advertise it every where, pronto. There was a red aerotop up recently in the £12k region that I don't think is for sale any longer.

Being under time pressure to sell is the worst place to be to maximise the price. I've not seen it up anywhere like, piston heads, autotrader or dare I say it eBay or gumtree?

Why is the new car such an issue, you can often get your insurance company to cover both cars for a week or two, if you can, do that and advertise it every where, pronto. There was a red aerotop up recently in the £12k region that I don't think is for sale any longer.

Hi Scooter , you,re right its not advertised anywhere else as I really wanted it to go to another member on here . But as time moves on i might resort to that. Insurance isn't the problem , its a matter of space , i just don't have enough, if you were to see where i live you could understand. And the reason the new car is such an issue is, either the Aerotop, or the new car has to be parked a long way away from my house as i don't have a garage ,this area is prone to car vandals, and outside my house i have x2 cams, one pointed at the front, and one at the rear of my car .

If you're desperate to sell, I'd be taking Pete up on his offer to store the car and get it advertised as far and wide as possible for what you want the car to sell for :)

Who the car goes to, forum member or not, will just have to be taken on the chin if times are as desperate as they sound

If you're desperate to sell, I'd be taking Pete up on his offer to store the car and get it advertised as far and wide as possible for what you want the car to sell for :)

Who the car goes to, forum member or not, will just have to be taken on the chin if times are as desperate as they sound

Yeah I understand your point but Pete is around 40 miles from me and it wont be a" quick walk round the corner" to pick up the car , unfortunately.

I was also going to offer my garage up mate, can fit 2 supes in there but I'm even further away from you than Pete unfortunately, would have no problem keeping it in there for as long as you needed if that's an option you ever wanted to consider.

Struggling to keep Supra's in Wales!!