The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lexus TTE Wheels, value?

2soops

Hi all

Just wondering if the staggered Lexus TTE wheels are still popular for the Supra's and if so roughly what they are worth nowadays.

Years ago I bought a spare set in case I ever damaged one of mine but I can't see me getting round to using them and was considering selling them. All four are straight and true with no buckles or cracks and just a small amount of minor curbing. I do have the aluminium Lexus centre caps too with the Lexus emblem welded over and smoothed.

Can't do any pictures at the moment as they are boxed up in my loft.

Thanks

I also have a diamond staggered set with tyres that have half thread left, refurbed by Speedwells with black inners, lexus caps. looking average condition now so are being used as winters to run the tread down.

I advertised for £600 (coz of the tyres) at the time that didn't tickle anyone's fancy

Edited by Spunkmeyer (see edit history)

Haven't you an idea of their worth,having had 3 sets already?

Yes and no, 1st set I bought was £600, 2nd was £200 as 2 were cracked and I just bought them for spares, and the 3rd was about £400.

I basically asked as I've not really been on here much lately and didn't know if prices/tastes had changed

Hi all

Just wondering if the staggered Lexus TTE wheels are still popular for the Supra's and if so roughly what they are worth nowadays.

Years ago I bought a spare set in case I ever damaged one of mine but I can't see me getting round to using them and was considering selling them. All four are straight and true with no buckles or cracks and just a small amount of minor curbing. I do have the aluminium Lexus centre caps too with the Lexus emblem welded over and smoothed.

Can't do any pictures at the moment as they are boxed up in my loft.

Thanks

Let me know if you are selling. Interested.

• 1 year later...

Guys this is not a for sale thread and I'm sure 2soops will advertise in the classifieds/for sale section, should he wish to sell.

2soops could you arrange to create an ad in the for sale section if the latter is what you wish to do, thank you :).