The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tempted to make my own range of exhausts

TBDevelopments

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was more concerned about something you mentioned in another thread about putting a flexi in one of the decat pipes.

Is that a big problem as I have never come across anybody saying they have had a failed exhaust pipe on a supra

I'd be interested to hear this too, as I plan on fitting a flexi to my second decat pipe to take some strain off my HKS manifold.

Well there is a flexi in the oem pipe. I recently fitted a full exhaust pipe to a customers car and when it was all bolted up you could move the engine on its mounts by pushing the tip up and down. It was acting like a large lever.

I WILL be doing my own range of 1st and 2ndary decats, the 1st will contain a flexi section

Just thought it would be nice to offer the remaining part of the exhaust aswell

Tim

TBDevelopments

Well there is a flexi in the oem pipe. I recently fitted a full exhaust pipe to a customers car and when it was all bolted up you could move the engine on its mounts by pushing the tip up and down. It was acting like a large lever.

I WILL be doing my own range of 1st and 2ndary decats, the 1st will contain a flexi section

Just thought it would be nice to offer the remaining part of the exhaust aswell

Tim

TBDevelopments

:thumbs:

Off topic.... But I was working under the car today and I have an SRD aluminium engine bay belly plate and I was looking at the under front bumper section the big plastic bit that connects to the wheel arch liners.

It looks relatively simple to replicate with aluminium I was wondering why no traders had mocked one up for sale is this something you would look at doing?

Off topic.... But I was working under the car today and I have an SRD aluminium engine bay belly plate and I was looking at the under front bumper section the big plastic bit that connects to the wheel arch liners.

It looks relatively simple to replicate with aluminium I was wondering why no traders had mocked one up for sale is this something you would look at doing?

We have actually done a prototype for this already and will be ready very soon.

Will put a thread up for it this week with details.

We have actually done a prototype for this already and will be ready very soon.

Will put a thread up for it this week with details.

Well that answers that lol :thumbs:

- - - Updated - - -

No idea on time scales, only just got it.

There you go guys SRD has that panel covered for you

Tim

TBDevelopments

Sorry for the thread Hijack..