The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Possible new owner

Guest Pro_Wrap

Guest Pro_Wrap

Hi guys, currently on the look for my next motor after my Bayside Blue R34 GTR. Just seeing whats available and looking to get either another R34,Supra,Rx7.

If anyone has a manual single turbo nice modded supra they would like to sell drop me a message.

Guest Pro_Wrap

Haha well I'm a bit bias after owning one, will say tuning is defo easier in the supra. But i like both and would like to try a Supra only problem is seems hard to find a decent well modded manual Supra. Even searching Japan seems difficult.

Hopefully someone on here may be considering selling theres. :)

Haha well I'm a bit bias after owning one, will say tuning is defo easier in the supra. But i like both and would like to try a Supra only problem is seems hard to find a decent well modded manual Supra. Even searching Japan seems difficult.

I'd recommend getting in contact with Jurgen at JM-Imports, seeing if he can import you a stock tt6.

Guest Pro_Wrap
I'd recommend getting in contact with Jurgen at JM-Imports, seeing if he can import you a stock tt6.

Import side is covered, but nothing decent spotted in Japan yet. Surprised how hard its to find one, saying that my R34 i imported took me about 8 months to find. :(

How many posts are needed to post a wanted ad? Cheers

Import side is covered, but nothing decent spotted in Japan yet. Surprised how hard its to find one, saying that my R34 i imported took me about 8 months to find. :(

How many posts are needed to post a wanted ad? Cheers

No posts required but £10 membership fee, worth every penny ;)

If you want to buy a single turbo one, you'd be best buying one in the UK. The higher spec cars in the UK will have a modern ECU (most likely Syvecs) and a newer Turbo. Pretty much all of the Japanese ones will have a HKS Fcon vpro (a good ECU, but not on a par with the newer Syvecs / Motec / Link etc models) and more often than not a T04z, T51R or T88.

You'll want a good £20k-£25k budget too, but then that's a bargain next to an R34 :D

Guest Pro_Wrap
If you want to buy a single turbo one, you'd be best buying one in the UK. The higher spec cars in the UK will have a modern ECU (most likely Syvecs) and a newer Turbo. Pretty much all of the Japanese ones will have a HKS Fcon vpro (a good ECU, but not on a par with the newer Syvecs / Motec / Link etc models) and more often than not a T04z, T51R or T88.

You'll want a good £20k-£25k budget too, but then that's a bargain next to an R34 :D

Kind of the spec i would be after, thought there would be a few for sale but most seem auto or NA. Thats good the price i kind of hand in mind but defo a bargain compared to the R34! Cheers