The mkiv Supra Owners Club

michelin 1.5 tonne racing jack

peter richards

hi guys the jack i have for sale is practically brand new only been used a few times as you can see from the pics .

i needed a bigger jack to lift my truck which i now have so no need to keep this one.

price is £130. you can get it to you for around 10-15 quid via parcels 2 go .

there is a rubber pad for the cup but atm i cant find it

You may get a quicker sale if you can link to site with its specs as that is a lot of money for a 1.5 Tonne jack.

HOWEVER I think its a lightweight (Aluminium construction) with quick lift feature. If that is the case then its worth 130 all day long.

Good luck with the sale. I would have bought it, but got a similar jack recently.

yes it lifts a long way with a single pump , but being a low design jack cant really see that being a selling point , ive had it a few years , and as said probably only used it a few times . it cost me £200 so the price i think isnt to bad . not in any hurry to sell it , just thought id put it in here as the cars are low and someone might be looking for a tidy one .

when i was looking for the big one for the truck i was supprised by the amount of rubbish thatr is out there

http://www.k300performance.co.uk/michelin-racing-jack.php

• 3 weeks later...

Ah man... I could do with this. I got a jack for a Christmas gift but it's a cheap £25 one (doesn't even have a brand!) and pumps the car up just enough to get the wheels off the ground. Haha.

I wonder if it needs some sort of maintenance but it was brand new so don't understand why it would.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.