The mkiv Supra Owners Club

This Is The Chassis Number For My

supra-alex

yes your right, ive now edited half of it, maybe a little late but better late then never....
But it's meaningless now. All pre-facelift supras have VINs starting with JZA8000****

You would have been better to put a * for just the last two digits.

By the way, in what way is your car "done up like a trd model"?

It Has Wide Body Arches, Trd Sticker On The Left Opp Supra.

Its What The Seller Thinks It Is ? But I Know Now Its Just Added Sticker ?

I Dont Know Exactly What There Suppose To Look Like You See...

Haven't we already been through this?

Don't upset Jake with all this TRD stuff because its got a sticker and the guy says so!

If we told you it was a NISMO Supra would you start calling it that? :innocent:

It Has Wide Body Arches, Trd Sticker On The Left Opp Supra.

Its What The Seller Thinks It Is ? But I Know Now Its Just Added Sticker ?

I Dont Know Exactly What There Suppose To Look Like You See...

Yes, I do see. I'm just worried that you're going to buy something that isn't what you think it is. From that picture of the car with the Bomex skirts it does not look like the car has got a wide body kit. I'm sure it's a standard Supra SZ (non-turbo) with Bomex skirts and spats and a TRD sticker on the boot. In no way can that car be described as a TRD Supra.

If you're OK with that then everyone is happy, it's just that several folks on here have told you it's not a TRD car at all but you don't seem to be taking it onboard.

I'm just trying to make sure you know what you're buying.

Good luck.

Yes, I do see. I'm just worried that you're going to buy something that isn't what you think it is. From that picture of the car with the Bomex skirts it does not look like the car has got a wide body kit. I'm sure it's a standard Supra SZ (non-turbo) with Bomex skirts and spats and a TRD sticker on the boot. In no way can that car be described as a TRD Supra.

If you're OK with that then everyone is happy, it's just that several folks on here have told you it's not a TRD car at all but you don't seem to be taking it onboard.

I'm just trying to make sure you know what you're buying.

Good luck.

no no no - i am. its an sz-r confirmed it today with the seller's son ? who brought to england !! been looked after

it also says sr-z on the japanese documents too (with eng translation copies)

I am very happy of course because i thats what i wanted, well sz anyway for running and insurance purposes and driving experience.

So whats the difference between sz and sz-r then (electrics, interior, performance) ?

Its in good nick all round for 1996 and in the colour i wanted more than anything in the world. cheers.

I have been reading your advice and critisicm of me...cheers.

no, i'd call it a supra-skyline limited edition...

:tongue:

Just wanted you to know what you were buying. Also to say that its the response you will get from everybody if you kept calling it a TRD. It just didn't sound like you had taken it on board! :)

At least you got a car you are happy with, I like my SZ-R :)