The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shell for my new project

T14PPA

After my accident ive slowly come to terms with what has happened and im going to start looking for a shell. Preferably a tt auto shell so the loom and bits are the same as my damaged car. Would like a rolling shell if possible and must be rust free and clean underneath.

I will hopefully go view kaans shell but didnt really want to spend that much. Also one on facebook in blue. But im open to a stock one.

Just want to see whats around people. Thanks

think that might be sold now... it was a na manual shell.... I broke the car for a customer. used to be ryan g's old v8tt car as well.....so went na manual, v8tt manual to a 1jz manual lol.... don't know where it is now though

Oww ok keron. Have you got any shells

The only difference between a manu and auto shell is the trans tunnel, just thought id put that in there incase a na5/6 or tt6 shell came up, my auto tt reshell was into a tt6 the loom etc is all the same the auto bits are just tucked into the loom ;)

Oww is it? I thought looms were different.

Oww is it? I thought looms were different.

Aye all the same mate, the plugs for the auto shifter/kickdown button etc are just taped in the loom, I thought the same before i reshelled and expected to have to swap every loom in the car over, a pleasant suprise when i found out i didnt :)

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.