The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Evenin all, newbie alert

Annabella

aha may well do cheers. Nice looking supra your black one. Would be the one I'd opt for TT and Tiptronic, I know 'they' say that manual is best but got best of both worlds for cruising too, particular in traffic! I'm in north Preston - guessing your near Bolton with the Reebok stadium in the background of your silver supra?

aha may well do cheers. Nice looking supra your black one. Would be the one I'd opt for TT and Tiptronic, I know 'they' say that manual is best but got best of both worlds for cruising too, particular in traffic! I'm in north Preston - guessing your near Bolton with the Reebok stadium in the background of your silver supra?

Im in Wigan yes the Silver on was taken at the Reebok a good few years ago the car is still on the forum with another member down south he ( jbct and his son Chris Bailey ) have spent a fortune on it...yes I love the VVTI tiptronic I must admit I use it in manual mode all the time

look out on the northwest section for our March get together more than likely a Tuesday night for a meal n chat somewhere

Cheers

-Ian-

Edited by Ian Ian (see edit history)