The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Worlds Quickest & Fastest A340E Auto Supra.

Chris Bailey

It's a built transmission, but still pretty impressive. I'm more impressed that he's doing those numbers while still running the stock plenum :cool:

I know its a built ATF box, but its still a factory A340 bellhousing with upgraded internals.

Not sure if its a stock plenum or a modified Titan one, a few in the US run similar looking intakes.

It's an OEM intake, it just goes to show all this fettling about with aftermarket bling jobbies really isn't needed. Isn't the OEM good for four figures?

Hardly a stock box, that's a bit of poetic licensing me thinks. That's akin to saying a built engine is stock :)

I get what you're saying about its not a stock gearbox, because in real terms its not. But saying that its still a Toyota transmission that came in the supra. Its not an aftermarket box such as a TH400 etc.

It's an OEM intake, it just goes to show all this fettling about with aftermarket bling jobbies really isn't needed. Isn't the OEM good for four figures?

Hardly a stock box, that's a bit of poetic licensing me thinks. That's akin to saying a built engine is stock :)

Agree with that if I was doing another build I wouldn't bother with the intake it is aload of hassle battery relocation etc to gain 10-15hp when you have 700+ it's probably not even noticeable. Also not been in a supra yet with a standalone ecu and aftermarket tb that drives as smooth as stock

That auto is fast but Jessica Barton went faster in a 6spd with her tits in the way and all

Agree with that if I was doing another build I wouldn't bother with the intake it is aload of hassle battery relocation etc to gain 10-15hp when you have 700+ it's probably not even noticeable. Also not been in a supra yet with a standalone ecu and aftermarket tb that drives as smooth as stock

That auto is fast but Jessica Barton went faster in a 6spd with her tits in the way and all

We just gone the opposite direction, Gone for Hypertune Intake and 90mm Throttle Body :).

Jessica Bartons car is a purpose built drag car with 1300+whp. The Baltic Blue on in the video is a street car, chalk and cheese really.

We just gone the opposite direction, Gone for Hypertune Intake and 90mm Throttle Body :).

Jessica Bartons car is a purpose built drag car with 1300+whp. The Baltic Blue on in the video is a street car, chalk and cheese really.

Nice intake that :)aftermarket intakes on the 2jz look the nuts. It's just my view from having installed an intake its aload of work for not allot of gain not sure I could justify spending best part of 2k on it either.What does it drive like on and off the throttle low revs?

Pretty sure it was street legal her supra ? I know it had loads of HP for sure

Edited by chazuk (see edit history)

Nice intake that :)after market intakes on the 2jz look the nuts but not sure I'd personally spend best part of 2k for 15hp. What does it drive like on and off the throttle low revs?

Pretty sure it was street legal her supra ? I know it had loads of HP for sure

Not sure yet, mapping should be shortly.

It might well be street legal, but its still used on the strip.