The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 Black Auto Supra. T61 Signle Turbo

rob.sherer

Hey guys and galls,

To much disappointment I'm having to sell my beloved supra due to a change in circumstances I am in need of opening up some money so the car has to go.

I have owned the car for over a year now accept for a short time where I swapped it with someone for a r32 GTR but was not a fan of it so swapped back within 2 months.

The car has a little bit of bubbling around the front windscreen in the corner of the passenger side. The front bumper could do with fixing up a little as bought a slightly damaged one to fix up but have not had the time or funds to do this.

Overall the car is in good condition but there are some minor age related marks (stone chips, little scratches nothing deep tho)

The car at the moment has a slight running issue which I will get looked at but from what other people from the forum have said it could either be the coil packs or camshaft position sensor.

Here is a spec list of what i can remember.

Engine:

TT Lump

264 cams

650cc injectors

Iridium 8 spark plugs

Fuel pressure regulator

Walbro 255 uprated fuel pump

Titan pro s racing oil

Turbo Kit

Boostlogic T61 kit.

61mm turbo

Large intercooler with 3 and 2.5 inch piping.

Boostlogic manifold

Tial 44mm waste gate

Screamer pipe

BOV

Transmission:

Autobox (stock) UK spec one.

2 x Large SRD (supra racing developments) oil coolers

Suspension:

Bilstein uprated shocks

Lowering springs

Brakes:

Uk spec brake calipers

Yellow stuff pads

Toyota discs

Electronics/gauges:

AFR (air fuel ratio)- AEM brand.

Blitz id powermeter.

Blitz id Electronic boost controller.

Turbo timer.

EGT (exhaust gas temp)

Manual boost gauge.

Greddy e- manage blue piggyback ecu.

Wheels:

Rota 18 inch

can have 285 rear. but if i remember correctly it is currently running 255 on the rears and 225 on the fronts.

Exhaust:

Boostlogic 3.5 inch down and mid pipe.

Rare RSR end pipe.

Handling:

Cusco strut brace front.

Racing steering wheel

Power:

568.9 BHP @ 1.6 Bar

Dyno sheet to prove

The car will come with a folder with all recipts for work that has been carried out on the car and any relevant history.

I am after £10.5k

If you would like any more details please don't hesitate to ask :)

Rob

!!!>>!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Any engine bay pics??

Running issue sorted?

What's the underside like??

tried to upload them onto here but wouldnt let me. can email them to you if you like?? and not yet as funds are too a bit low for me at the moment to get it recovered to a garrage and so on but trying to get the money together to get this problem fixed. and underside is very clean. last time it was up on the ramps my mechanic was shocked to see how clean it was on the under side.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.