The mkiv Supra Owners Club

18" Work Meister S1 3pc - Clear UK brakes???

gordy.r

Depends on the rear disk configuration. If you speak to them they will be able to confirm the disk type required to make it feasible.

As for sizes/offsets, they are entirely custom, so you can configure them how you wish - whether that be similar to CCW sizes, stance sizes or a more conventional Supra size (8.5 / 9.5 or so).

hmmm that's not what I wanted to hear :(

- - - Updated - - -

Depends on the rear disk configuration. If you speak to them they will be able to confirm the disk type required to make it feasible.

As for sizes/offsets, they are entirely custom, so you can configure them how you wish - whether that be similar to CCW sizes, stance sizes or a more conventional Supra size (8.5 / 9.5 or so).

ah cheers, that sounds a bit more promising

Didn't realise these where what you guys had just put on! What offsets and sizes did you go for and do they clear UK brakes?

Don't worry, if I was going for them I'd be getting different colours etc :thumbs:

Yes they do clear UK spec brakes, I spent months working out sizes and offsets to clear the UK spec brakes and fill the arches nicely. We settled on

18x9.5J ET37

18x11.5J ET49

Yes they do clear UK spec brakes, I spent months working out sizes and offsets to clear the UK spec brakes and fill the arches nicely. We settled on

18x9.5J ET37

18x11.5J ET49

Cheers for the info mate, Im guessing with those sizes you needed the arches rolled or were they already rolled?

I'm having a mare deciding what alloys I want lol :taped:

Are those fronts without spacers Chris? They look to be sticking out miles for a +37 offset.

They shouldn't be no, when we test fitted them for the first time we still had 10mm spacers on the front as we had longer wheel studs fitted. This picture is what Lee sent me, in other pictures they sit flush against the arch.

They shouldn't be no, when we test fitted them for the first time we still had 10mm spacers on the front as we had longer wheel studs fitted. This picture is what Lee sent me, in other pictures they sit flush against the arch.

That might explain it then. The tyres look as if they have a good stretch on them too, what are the widths of them? 9.5" would call for around a 255 to sit square I imagine?

Guest suprageek
Didn't realise these where what you guys had just put on! What offsets and sizes did you go for and do they clear UK brakes?

Don't worry, if I was going for them I'd be getting different colours etc :thumbs:

Hey bud I also have these on my car. Mine are 9J front and 10J rear, et35 all round, I needed 15mm spacers on the front for them to fit over the UK brakes, the rears sit perfect with stock arches and no scrubbing with 285-35-18 tyres, front I have 235-40-18 tyres with no scrubbing on stock arches uploadfromtaptalk1455490166156.jpguploadfromtaptalk1455490185838.jpg

(Car had been jacked up in 2ND pic hence the massive arch gap lol)

Edited by suprageek (see edit history)