The mkiv Supra Owners Club

greetings from Indonesia :)

Guest supra_putih

Guest supra_putih

Hello,

My name is Haris from Indonesia, i usually active at supraforums, but it really hard to find RHD parts in there.

please allow me to tell about sportcar in my country. here in Indonesia we really apriciate discontinued car, specially from 90's. we can't import a used car (goverment law) so if you want to buy discontinued car like NSX, R34 GTR, Supra, Rx7 you only can buy the car already in Indonesia and the price really high. For example you can sell nsx for $200.000, R34GTR for $180.000.

here is some pic of my supra, the white one is 1997 anniversary edition (500RWHP using HKS T51R kai kit) and the red one is 1998 NA Targa roof, both RHD and JDM Spec.

cheers :)

IMG-20140725-06884.jpg

Guest supra_putih
Hi welcome and where in Indo are you lah???!

i live in Jakarta :)

Welcome to the club my friend, theylook great and two of the best colours may I add :)

Thank you sir for warm welcome :)

btw i have a little problem to find JZA80 OEM parts here in my country. i often bought parts from Curt Aigner (i only can buy universal parts because he doesn't have RHD parts) and since Curt retired i kinda lost people/place to find oem parts. is there anyone here can be trusted to find/sell oem parts that can ship overseas?

Thank you :)

btw i have a little problem to find JZA80 OEM parts here in my country. i often bought parts from Curt Aigner (i only can buy universal parts because he doesn't have RHD parts) and since Curt retired i kinda lost people/place to find oem parts. is there anyone here can be trusted to find/sell oem parts that can ship overseas?

Thank you :)

Try amayama.com, very reliable for shipping over to Europe, so I would think Indonesia shouldn't be a big problem

Guest supra_putih

Thank you all for your warm welcome :)

btw i can't make a thread on wanted sub forum, so maybe i just looking for the items here.

can someone help me to find centre console door (58905-14081-c0) prefer a new one, RHD..a used condition is okay too but i want in mint/good condition. please email me ([email protected]) :)

thank you.

Guest supra_putih
Wow, such nice cars! 1998 targa's must be really rare.

can you tell me why 1998 targa is rare? what i know is 1998 Targa with JDM spec only have in 1 model/chassis code..there is no TT model for 1998 targa, all is auto NA. CMIIW :).