The mkiv Supra Owners Club

94 supra auto HKS T51

Supraleeturbo

Engine Type - (2jz gte-Single Turbo

Engine Spec - (Stock engine, SRD fuel system with 1100cc injectors and walbro 485

Turbo - (HKS T51KAI

Fuel Used - (Shell V-Power, Ethanol

Exhaust - (4" HKS TI 4"DP and 4"MP

Transmission - (Auto with twin trans coolers

ECU - (Syvecs s6

Mapped By - SRD

Dyno Used - (Devils development

Power figure - (657.8 bhp pump fuel - 701.5 bhp 50% ethanol

Torque figure - 570ftlb on vpower and 630ftlb on 50% ethanol

Boost Pressure - (1.8 bar

Edited by Supraleeturbo (see edit history)

Definitely mate my car has be a real testament to show that what people say that you can't do you actually can

I feel thats a bit of a shallow statement when you drive like miss daisy :limp: 99.9% of the time. I've only seen this car rev'd hard while stationary in carparks:p

Definitely mate my car has be a real testament to show that what people say that you can't do you actually can

Will be interesting to see how long the stock auto lasts at that torque figure. We managed about a year with a stock auto at 560lbft, although we did use the car a few times at Santa pod. Is your syvecs controlling the gearbox?

Great figure all the same, a real testament to Toyota's over engineering :).

Will be interesting to see how long the stock auto lasts at that torque figure. We managed about a year with a stock auto at 560lbft, although we did use the car a few times at Santa pod. Is your syvecs controlling the gearbox?

Great figure all the same, a real testament to Toyota's over engineering :).

cheers mate and im not planning on staying auto for much longer but would be nice to see how it last bud, but with the weather being as crap as it is and needing new tyre's i have not really been able to put my foot down as all she does is step out :(

I feel thats a bit of a shallow statement when you drive like miss daisy :limp: 99.9% of the time. I've only seen this car rev'd hard while stationary in carparks:p

Thats what its says on my driving licence, you just bigger balls than me to drive hard in the poring rain but then again i dont want to risk my car, would rather go home with her and park her in the garage then getting towed home

Edited by Supraleeturbo (see edit history)

Thats what its says on my driving licence, you just bigger balls than me to drive hard in the poring rain but then again i dont want to risk my car, would rather go home with her and park her in the garage then getting towed home

Whats the excuse in the dry then?:p