The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A slice of Dutch Cheese.

MattP

This isn't even your car Matt. Neither is the supra. When you gunna come clean and tell everyone on here that your just a jobless bum who lives off his parents in his parents house and drives around in his brothers cars. Your a joke man. Get a job and a life. Rant over [emoji35]

This isn't even your car Matt. Neither is the supra. When you gunna come clean and tell everyone on here that your just a jobless bum who lives off his parents in his parents house and drives around in his brothers cars. Your a joke man. Get a job and a life. Rant over [emoji35]

Ya messing about right? Seems a little harsh if not

Ahahahahahaha. I'll get my popcorn.

Coming Clean.....

(1) Robby is quite right this is not my Audi this is my brother (Andrews) car that is listed here I have merely pasted this Ad and added photos. (Robby is also correct in that I regularly use this vehicle)

(2) Robby has also pointed out that the Supra attached to my Signature is also my brothers (Andrews) which again is correct and no attempt to hide this has ever been made since day one (20/12/2013) the build thread has been titled: AndrewPs 98 VVTI Tiptronic Supra

For Reference:http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?300903-AndrewPs-98-VVTI-Tiptronic-Supra-(Updated-02-08-2014)

Further to this I regularly make reference as being my brothers car and that I simply do ALL of the work for him..

For Reference: Page 2/Post 2 in the below thread

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?330564-Aftermarket-Auxillary-Pulleys/page2

(3) And lastly Robby has inferred the following "When you gunna come clean and tell everyone on here that your just a jobless bum who lives off his parents in his parents house and drives around in his brothers cars. Your a joke man. Get a job and a life. Rant over"

I would like to confess Robby is indeed correct again on 1 count and partially correct on 1 other as follows:

1. I do indeed live at my parents current home address as I have for the past 23 years. Apparently this must be unusual for a 25 year old?

2. Robby is partially correct in that I do indeed use my brothers car/cars....I also use my car,my mothers car,my fathers car,my girlfriends car etc this must also be unusual?

And lastly of course Robby suggests that I am a Jobless Bum who should get a life.. I will point out that in my 25 years I have only been out of Employment/Education for a total of 14 months since the age of 16 I would also point out I have never been state funded IE: on any state benefit Jobseekers etc even though I was entitled to do so and I am currently Employed full time.

Additionally: I am not quite sure on motive for your personal attack Robby it is quite apparent that the only valid point you have raised is that I should have clearly listed the Audi as Andrews car for sale however I am sure on enquiry people would A.be made aware they are clearly speaking to Andrew when they phone. and B. If said person should come to my home address to inspect the vehicle they will meet both myself and Andrew and sign a V5 with Andrews name on.

Motive?

It seems this thread has amassed a small following and for the benefit of being thorough I and my brother both use this account however primarily myself Matt. Both myself and brother regularly attend the North East meet and have both met Robby on numerous occasions neither myself or my brother have had any problems with the north east bunch I considered most of them friends who I did favours for selling parts on the cheap and hand delivering in most cases.

However In December I deleted my Facebook account contacts and only used it for keeping tabs on a few car groups 2-3 including a North East Supra Page which I regularly posted on however last night 10/02/2016 I was removed by the admin for no reason?.

I can only assume that I have done/not done something to miff off one of these members but as they have not chimed in yet and said why im a target I can only assume this is some sort of coerced personal attack which comes across quite nasty,petty and unjustified.

I would suggest it is not fair to PISS in Andrews genuine car sale thread regardless of your problems with my lifestyle neither I or Andrew have caused any of you Direct or indirect inconvenience and have been nothing but Genuine with this club and its members.

It would be pointless playing tit for tat with you Robby if you cant be civil you are welcome not to comment in my threads.

i wouldnt have spent that long trying to tell the haters to F@~# O~~

why on earth is there an old audi in the garage and the supra is outside!

I was waiting for somone to spot that haha..

I pulled the Supra out while I serviced the A3 then swap them around again :)

The Supra lives in the big garage all year around.

I'm 30 and live with my rents.. for a very low rate. How else would I have afforded to do my supra :D

Admittedly me and the GF looking at getting our own place. Now My supra is finished ;)

When you move out, can I move in with your rents? :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.