Toyota Supra NA Auto Flap Panel

Wjswingler

Make: Toyota

Model: Supra

Year: 1995

Facelift: ?

Mileage: 116,000km (73,000m)

MOT remaining: 03/09/2016

Service history: Sorry I can't be sure, I will have to update post Friday when home from work.

Car's location: Seaton, Devon

Modifications: Flappy Panel Gearbox

Good bits: Cambelt and belt tensioner done a few hundred miles ago

Bad bits: There is what I think is the lacker coming off on the rear bumper so it looks like it's cracking and wheels will need a refurb

PRICE 4500

I will be home Friday for any more information

Please PM for contact details.

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Your asking price IMHO was far too low, you should have been asking nearer the £6K mark. Cars like yours are getting few and far between, it's a world market for them, not sure why you were asking such a "give away" price. ? Herbie.

If I'm being honest Herbie, I bought it for 4k and I've spent money on it that I wanted to get back. Advertised at £4.5k I haven't had much interest in it, only a few time wasters and I dont believe it's worth 6k IMHO. Having said that, I have ordered a turbo for it and having problems with my other motor, thus being the reason I've decided to keep.

Will

If I'm being honest Herbie, I bought it for 4k and I've spent money on it that I wanted to get back. Advertised at £4.5k I haven't had much interest in it, only a few time wasters and I dont believe it's worth 6k IMHO. Having said that, I have ordered a turbo for it and having problems with my other motor, thus being the reason I've decided to keep.

Will

I don't normally comment in the for sales section, unless it's for good reason.

But this is one of the most honest, and refreshing posts I have seen in a long time.

Best of luck whatever your future plans. ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.