The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mate painted headlight and taillight lenses (smoked)

Notts_TT

I've never had an issue with my rears smoked but the light shines through really well (C-West covers were OK too). Not so sure you would get away with the fronts though. I guess as long as you weren't caught with them at night you would be fine :)

It's all in the theme were doing on the decals so tinted lights will suit, we run a graphics company and trade at 35 shows a year and it's just a demo car, not a car that will get used for anything else.

Just currently looking at 3.0 tdi A5s. That'll be my daily, 20s and airride mmmmmmmm

My rears are tinted darker than that, they shine through just fine! when i had them off, someone came into my office and asked what truck the lights were from and if they were for sale :D

I used to be a fan of tinted front lights, but not so much anymore - Yours dont look too bad mind!

It's being built as a show car for our business, rarely gets driven in day never mind at night, I know I've reduced light they give out.

Be lucky if it does 500 miles a year.

Even 500 miles a year with illegal lights is a risk. Will they be declared to your insurer? if the worst were to happen then they could completely invalidate your insurance.

According to this website perforated film is legal http://www.flyeyeskit.co.uk/ that might be a better option.