The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Roger E.N

Guest Roger E.N

Guest Roger E.N

Hello my names Roger and I've been looking into getting a MKIV at some point this year.

I used to own a customised MKIII but want to upgrade that to a more powerful 2JZGE and then possibly turbo it further down the line.

I've worked in the music industry for a while; mainly minor local stuff, and work part time as a self taught genius mechanic.

I'm extremely familiar with all the workings of this engine so will be more than happy to throw out any technical help anyone needs during my time here- I'm also a dab hand at forehand/backhand and have a shaky second serve.

Regards God Roger

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Roger.

Great to have a member like you here to help the still relatively newbie people like myself.

If you pay your membership fee you will be able to access and contribute to more sections of the forum.

It will also keep the company yacht stocked up.

Hello my names Roger and I've been looking into getting a MKIV at some point this year.

I used to own a customised MKIII but want to upgrade that to a more powerful 2JZGE and then possibly turbo it further down the line.

I've worked in the music industry for a while; mainly minor local stuff, and work part time as a self taught genius mechanic.

I'm extremely familiar with all the workings of this engine so will be more than happy to throw out any technical help anyone needs during my time here- I'm also a dab hand at forehand/backhand and have a shaky second serve.

Regards God Roger

Hi Roger, welcome.

Did you used to own a mk3 which you fitted a 2JZ into? I followed your build thread on mk3supra.net if so.

Guest Roger E.N
Hi Roger, welcome.

Did you used to own a mk3 which you fitted a 2JZ into? I followed your build thread on mk3supra.net if so.

Hello Josh.

Yes I used to part run one of the Mk3 forums a few years ago. How did you know/find my build thread? I thought that thread died like my potential tennis career/marriage years ago ha.

Hello Josh.

Yes I used to part run one of the Mk3 forums a few years ago. How did you know/find my build thread? I thought that thread died like my potential tennis career/marriage years ago ha.

I followed it on there back when I was looking for Mk3's.

Am I right in thinking you work for a radio station too?