The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who's running japan racing 12s??

brom86

Brom, I've got JR10's and when I ordered mine they only came in +40/+45 or +15/18's, so I went with +40/45 and they don't fill my arches nicely.

If I had to do it again I would shoot for +30/35 for the fronts and +25/30 for the rears, so take that into account for your JR12's.

Only running Jspec's on mine, so can't comment about clearance on LS400/UK spec brakes.

Ywah that's the issue when a fitted it. Didn't fill the arches well at all. Cheers for the tip

To be honest, my fronts which are 8.5j +45, only need a small spacer to bring fill the stock front arches so they aren't too bad.

However my rears which are 9.5+40, even with a 20mm spacer still need more till fill my arches (but I'm also running veilside wider arches) so can't comment on how far they need to go to fill stock ones.

My alloys are 9j Et25 225/40/18 up front and 10j et20 235/40/18 at the rear. A tested fitted one side and the rear wheel sits out a bit to much however I have spacers on the hub. If a remove these it should be ok. The front also has spacers and sits out a bit to much for the arches so will need to change it

Thanks to Westy we fiddled around with spacers ect. The wheels will fit and look amazing!!! Rear spacers off and the wheels will sit perfect. Tyres need to come off and go on the front though. Then need to get new tyres for the back. Probably 265/45/18. Fills the arch more. Fronts need 5mm spacer which I have and the wheels will clear the calipers with 2mm to spare. If that. And they will sit perfect. Happy boy today