The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2003 Hyundai Coupe 2.7 V6

JasonR24

Hi all selling my 2003 Hyundai coupe after a year of ownership,

It's done 92k and is in really good condition. I'm only selling as I've moved to my new house and there isn't enough room for the supra plus 2 cars for me and my partner have gotten a 1 series to share and are selling each of our cars.

I can't seem to upload pictures atm but here's the eBay ad: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2003-Hyundai-Coupe-2-7-V6-6-Speed-Manual-/222013356218?hash=item33b106f8ba:g:ySYAAOSwqYBWo7PP

It's been a really reliable car and I've only needed to get new tyres for it and that's it.

Im asking £1100 but would be open to serious offers as it's just taking up space.

Many thanks

Pictures now added if you want anymore then let me know and I'll get them up asap.

It's a great car, has a lot of history and has never done me wrong. I will note however I haven't had it serviced since the garage who I bought it off had a service done but they never stamped the book which I should have chased up but I've only just realised hasn't been stamped.

If you wan to know anything specific about the car then don't hesitate to ask.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.