The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What a difference a weekend makes! New car, new job, significant payout!

Sheefa

Well, things have certainly turned out for the better this week. As you know may know I was at risk of redundancy and put the Supra up for sale as a precaution.

I have now preferenced for redundancy as cannot find a suitable job alternative with the company which I want to do and can be deemed as equal in terms of pay and responsibilities. The good news is I have lined something up already due to start mid April. I also found out that my redundancy calaucltation was wrong, the actual number is triple what I originally thought and £30k is tax free. Basically, I'm in a much, much better position and have a real positive feeling about everything.

I also took delivery of my new BMW 335d Xdrive Touring which is EPIC to say the least. Pic enclosed.

So, I'm planning on keeping the Supra and upgrading to a more modern setup alongside a few other bits. I'm also going to book a few family holidays, buy myself a nice Breitling watch, stick £25k away for the little one (university and marriage), and then keep the rest for a rainy day.

Life is gooood ! :)

Greg

image.jpeg