The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New to the club and looking for a Supra

Guest Ingotree

Guest Ingotree

Hi All

I am new to the forum and have never owned a Supra before. I am looking at buying a Single Turbo 6 speed Manual so this is the beginning of my search. I will post a "wanted" notice in the classified as well but feel free to let me know if you have a Supra you are looking to sell that fits the bill.

Also if there is anything I should look out for when looking at cars for sale. I am sure this will have been covered in previous threads on here so I will have a look.

Many thanks

Mark

Guest Ingotree

Thanks for your quick reply Matt, and for the useful links. Your car looks great (not thinking of selling it are you ;-) ??) how much do I need to budget to buy a similar spec/condition Supra?

Welcome to the club - if you pay your £10 full membership you will have access to the classified section. As far as a budget for a manual single it depends on what modifications have been done and by whom but with recent increase in prices you will be looking at £20 to £25k

Thanks for your quick reply Matt, and for the useful links. Your car looks great (not thinking of selling it are you ;-) ??) how much do I need to budget to buy a similar spec/condition Supra?

Thank you, Im not selling though :) As above really, if you want a decent spec single 6 speed that doesnt need anywork expect to pay £20k+

I got mine (TT) as a fresh import, looking at current prices I would expect a decent fresh import TT6 to now be £15k+, you will find cars in the UK for less but just make sure you know what you are buying into

The best advice I can give is dont buy the first one you see, go to some meets near you, look at the other members cars, and keep an open mind about auto's/trips/manuals, they are all great in their own right!

Jurgen at JM imports is your man if you want to get a fresh import :)

Yes all paid up thanks. Attending a Supra meet would be a good idea thanks Matt, is there a list of upcoming events anywhere on the site?

There is a Bluewater Kent meet the first Friday of every month ( next one this Friday) usually get there about 7.30 pm for some food and Supra chat and it normally finishes about 11 - 11.30

If your interested then check out the Bluewater thread for more info.