Make: Toyota Supra

Model:MK4 Auto

Year: 1994

Facelift: Pre

Mileage: 177KM

MOT remaining: None

Service history: Some

Car's location: Kirkby In Ashfield

Modifications: See pictures for kit, Change of front bumper, Skirts and rear bumper smoothed on

Good bits: Cheap

Bad bits: Spares or Repair

£1500

I've decided I want to keep the engine out of this supra ad a spare as I'm doing a NA-T conversion and I'd like a spare. So I'm selling this supra as spares or repair.

This supra is missing a engine, exhaust and audio equipment. Will require a full respray as well, as the previous paint job is poor. All running gear I can provide (auto). Full interior, has the body kit in the pictures. Comes with lights. Comes as pictures really. Just no engine. Can give engine bay parts not needed like the radiator, charcoal canister. Was a NA auto. With 177k on the clock. 1 set of keys, It has a Viper Alarm.

The Car is located at ng17 kirkby in ashfield.

Will have to be recovered.

Please feel free to ask me any questions. Offers considered.

Pool table is mine! Also the alloys are 18" but i dont know the brand. Does come free with 2 Flat tyres! (only hold air for a day)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.