The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Engine

mr bean

So after deciding to take my car to JM-IMPORTS for my 2jz gte vvti conversion plus all bpu upgrade , i went and picked it up Saturday. What an amazing difference going from N/a to TT. . Their work is fantastic and highly recommended

As u can see there is a lot Whifbitz parts been fitted and they are top quality parts from the intercooler to the aluminium radiator and twin electric fan setup.

Hoping to get my Trd spoiler and Ridox front bumper painted in a few weeks to finish off the outside .

12670248_10208497580947216_1697291999110122078_n.jpeg

12669437_10208497580667209_2248010633328112625_n.jpeg

Congrats mate you must be well chuffed with the difference going from NA to a TT VVTI engine! What else do you have planned after the spolier and bumper?

I keep thinking just a couple of things left to do then im happy, however its a never ending slippery slope................ but a very enjoyable one :)

Correct it is an Aristo engine the box has the ECU in and battery has been relocated to boot.. just gona enjoy it for a while. Only owned it 2 years and its been in and out of garages for 1 year of ownership. Been told its at the 400 mark. Happy with that as it doesn't have traction control