The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Borg Warner EFR9180

Guest jaybhp

EFR series don't seem to be that popular on here for reason, although I've seen others run them in other cars. Did you have a questions about them or turboing a 2J? Might just be best to fire away as unless it's specific to that turbo, there's plenty of knowledge and people on here to help ☺

Oh, a finally a Scoob that will sound good! Nice idea for a project. Be sure to take loads of pics and do a thread at some point, will be an interesting read

Yeah the plan is to go after the big 1k after we've spent some time in the car, there rate 700-1000 and I hear they spoll early so should be ok.

Yeah Budz thats my question just wondering if anyone has run one or a reason why not??

• 1 month later...
Guest Budz86

Watching with interest as both bits of kit seem to have good results and a wide following on other Japanese sites (Skyline Owners like 6boost stuff and the Evo crowd like the EFR series) but neither are popular on here. Good luck fella and keep us updated