The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1999 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo 6 speed

Guest Mr s14

1999 Toyota Supra 2jz 3.0 Twin Turbo 6 speed manual

Only 84k its a kilometers clock converted to miles so id say

Its only 70kms and 14k miles roughly

Engine and gearbox perfect, bone dry and no noices

Timing belt done on 80,000

Everything stock bar a hks intake filter and a electronic boost controller and boost gauge

Body is absolutely spotless, you will not find a dent or

Scratch

Interior is in mint condition with no marks, stains or tears

I am being totally honest here the car is very close 2 been concourse

It's an orginal twin turbo 6 speed manual from factory

The car is stored in a cocoon in a garage 350 days of the year, its very orginal and sitting on standard wheels wrapped in Bridgestone tyres the only modifications on the car are boost controller, hks air filter, boost gauge and hks exhaust with both cats still in

I have priced the car at £16500 and the price reflects the condition

The car is located in Ireland

Im 1 hour from Dublin port and airport and

Im 1 hour from Belfast port and airport.

My phone number is 00353 899799821

Thank you

Stephen

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is still available. I was intending to buy it and I put a deposit down to secure it, but due to my own circumstances I've had to pull out. The seller has patiently held it for me for the last few weeks. I never got to the stage of viewing the car myself, but the seller said he's fine with anyone wanting to have it inspected, either by themselves or professionally.

I also found a VVTi airbox for sale on here from j_jaz80, because it was my plan to return it to 100% stock. As far as I know he's still got the airbox for sale.

• 1 month later...

Every day you will see people driving by you in expensive BMW, Mercs, etc, and 75% of them do not own them, they are rented. So shelling out £16K for a car is quite respectable, however, i would not like to be involved with prospective buyers, no matter what their circumstances are, where they string you along and then back out. Herbie.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.