The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Supra RZ Twin turbo VVti 6 speed manual for sale - Factory Spec

supra_24

Hey guys,

Thought this may help someone out.

Found this totally factory spec 6 speed vvti RZ supra for sale. Just shown up on Ebay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Supra-RZ-/222008575629?hash=item33b0be068d:g:zT8AAOSwFqJWqiaD

I have personally dealt with SVA imports in the past when I purchased my Nissan Silvia S15 and they did a great job with it prior to collection.

Seems like a really good example. Great for anyone looking for a first supra I would say.

Hope this is of help ;)

It looks like a very nice example from the pics :cool: And the price seems very reasonable when you look at what clean, 6 speed VVTi cars are advertised for in Japan now.

Looks rough to me!

I know you guys have rose tinted glasses and what not, but can't you see a really knackered (170,000 mile more like) driver's seat, and misaligned rear hatch and potentially badly repainted rear bumper?

Can't believe the price of them at the moment. I purchased mine in 2002 it's a 98 vvti 6 speed and it had 21000km on the clock and was £15k if I recall correctly.

I do however think they are worth it and some.

4 years old and low mileage for £15k.... Bargain of the century?

Can't believe the price of them at the moment. I purchased mine in 2002 it's a 98 vvti 6 speed and it had 21000km on the clock and was £15k if I recall correctly.

I do however think they are worth it and some.

Tell me about it. I sold my single 6speed in 2008 for £10,500 :(

Looks rough to me!

I know you guys have rose tinted glasses and what not, but can't you see a really knackered (170,000 mile more like) driver's seat, and misaligned rear hatch and potentially badly repainted rear bumper?

Good eye you got there. I guess thats why it was graded 3.5 in Japan.

didnt even notice the seat, would like to see this in person!

could the bumper not just be typical metal/ plastic difference after time, or are you led to believe its a patch up?

Not sure. I know the dark silvers (gunmetal) show like that sometimes, but they tend to do that from day one don't they. Whites usually look white all over.

Anyway, not wanting to rubbish it or anything, just commenting on the usual over-enthusiasm here in the for sale section. It's like you all get shares on other peoples sales or something :D

I don't think the seat is that bad, the steering wheel looks mint and from what you can see the dash panels. Nearly every rear bumper is mismatched with those not more likely to be more recently painted. I don't see the hatch misalignment either but photo's are photo's you need to see everything up close now.

But the price is way ott for me, but it seems to be the way it's going and my perception is apparently out dated!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.