The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What do you think this is worth guys?

P4U1

Hi all

Out of interest, what do you think this car is worth? Ive just bought it and wondered if i got a good deal in your opinion

Its a 94 Supra Twin Turbo Aero Top

Full Leather

BBS RG2 Wheels, not sure if 17 or 18 inch yet

Cruise control

Some kind of kit, think veilside

A decent exhaust, no more info on that

78K miles

Auto

The car is apprarently in VERY good condition inside and out

Ill let you know what i paid in abit :-)

Pics as below

supra1.jpeg

supra2.jpeg

supra3.jpeg

BBS RG2 Wheels, not sure if 17 or 18 inch yet

Some kind of kit, think veilside

Hi Paul.

Nice looking car. I'm pretty sure those wheels are 18"

The body kit is the proper Toyota one and was probably fitted from new. There's no Veilside stuff on the car apart from the sticker, as far as I can see in the pics.

Can I draw your attention to point no. 6 at the bottom of this link;

http://www.lextreme.com/supra.html

The market is flooded with MKIV n/a's and the TT's will follow.

Actually Gaz those pics have been doing the rounds since at least 2003. The MkV won't be out for at least another year, if ever. I don't think MKIV owners need to start panicing just yet.

I won't be able to afford a MkV anyway and there's nothing else in my price range that I like better than the MkIV.

Agree with Bobbeh. If I a MkV does get released I don't think it will affect the prices at all. They are in a different price league and released years apart. Its not like a mondeo changing shape from 1999 to 2000 and the early model losing even more value.

Anyway lovely looking car you have there, difficult to price the aero but I would say about 10 -11K too.

nice car i would say about 8.5k they going very cheap these days,even the 6s manuals are comming down,especially the early cars. imho

No chance, not for an aero TT, an auto TT yes but not for an aero, n/a aero's arn't going for much less than 8.5k

you have TRD side-skirts and spats on your supe mate

No he doesn't. Neither have you. Seems a lot of folks are confused about this. Both those red cars have got the Toyota JDM optional extra skirts and spats.

The TRD ones look like this:

http://toyota-trd.jp/en/strt/img/ar_trd3_1.jpg

hehe yup the veilside sticker will be gone as soon as i get the car! hopefully being delivered on Thursday

I paid 11.5K for the car, but i appreciate that at the end of the day theres no set figure for these cars and if you look long enough you will always find a bargain

There was a guy who bidded on ebay £12,800.00 for this car but i contacted the seller direct and we did a deal, so it goes to show that there are people out there willing to pay that sort of money for it

To be honest i may sell it within 6 months (during the summer) or i may keep it for years, you never know with me!

Thanks for all the comments anyway

Paul

there is only one red tt aerotop on the trader from what i can see and that is £15,000 (i've actually seen this car and it is very fresh looking)

But a nice looking private one, vielside skirted, kahn alloy'd and silver, is up for £9500 ono.

and mine is even cheaper!